See it all and save 50% with AAPM 2020 On Demand
Don't miss a single session from AAPM 2020 when you add On Demand voiceover PowerPoint recordings to your 36th Annual Meeting registration order. With so much education taking place over 5 days, it's impossible to view each presentation live throughout the course of the Annual Meeting. AAPM 2020 On Demand allows you to view presentations you weren't able to attend live in National Harbor or refer back to content of interest with a full library of course and session voiceover PowerPoint videos—all from the comfort of your home or office.
The following AAPM 2020 education will be recorded and made available as on-demand courses following the meeting:
- AAPM 2020 Annual Meeting On Demand
- Pharmacologic Management of Pain On Demand
- Behavioral Pain Medicine On Demand
Save by preordering on-demand courses when you register for the Annual Meeting. Prices increase at the conclusion of the meeting, at 11:59pm on March 1.
AAPM 36th Annual Meeting On DemandBy March 1After March 1Pharmacologic Management of Pain On DemandBy March 1After March 1Behavioral Pain Medicine On DemandBy March 1After March 1
Register and preorder on demand courses now, or call AAPM Member Services to add on demand courses to an existing registration by calling 847-375-4371.
New! You can now preorder stand-alone on demand courses directly in the AAPM Education Center if you do not wish to purchase the course as part of a live meeting event registration
AAPM 2020 On Demand
More than 50 meeting sessions focusing on the theme, Innovation & Technology in Pain Medicine and addressing topics such as:
- Procedural and surgical pain management interventions, applying image-guided, minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat pain conditions
- Complementary and integrative mechanisms for treating pain
- Non-pharmacological pain management treatments, including physical and behavioral therapies
- Interactive patient care technologies to better manage pain expectations and perceptions, including a focus on caring for special populations, such as cancer patients, adolescents, and veterans
- Bringing research into practice and the latest basic and translational science in the field of pain
- Practice management tips and tools regarding regulatory, fiscal, and legal/ethical issues.
2020 Pharmacologic Management of Pain On Demand
Presentation topics include:
- Opioid Pharmacology
- Monitoring Long-Term Opioid Therapy: Risk Mitigation and CDC Guideline Integration
- Opioid Tapering andCase Presentation
- Anticonvulsants for Neuropathic Pain
- Analgesic Antidepressants for Chronic Pain
- Pharmacologic Management of Pain-Related Sleep Disruption
- Topical Analgesics for Acute and Chronic Pain
- Muscle Relaxers
- Arachnoiditis and Aberrant Drug-Related Behavior: Management and Treatment Options
- Rapid-Fire Pharmacotherapy Review
-NSAIDs and Muscle Relaxants for Chronic Pain
-Ketamine for Acute and Chronic Pain
-Anticoagulant Management in Pain Medicine
-Pharmacologic Management of Migraine Headache
- Cannabinoids: From Bench to Bedside to Dispensary
-Pharmacology of Cannabinoids
-Regulatory Environment of Medical Cannabis
-Integration of Medical Cannabis into Your Clinical Practice
-Medical Cannabis: Dosing, Dispensaries, and Quality Control
2020 Behavioral Pain Medicine On Demand
Recordings include educational content addressing:
- Introduction to Behavioral Medicine and New Directions
- Placebo and Expectations
- Measurement of Highest Yield Psychological Factors
- Diagnosing Addiction in Patients on Prescribed Opioids
- Treatment of Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Yes, We Do That Too: The Many Roles for Pain Psychologists
- Behavioral Interventions for Pain: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
Please note CME is not available for AAPM 2020 On Demand courses. Courses will be available in the AAPM Education Center within 2 weeks of the Annual Meeting. Specific presentations with a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or otherwise declines to be recorded.
2019 AAPM Annual Meeting Courses
- AAPM 35th Annual Meeting On Demand offers full library of more than 50 AAPM Annual Meeting sessions designed to improve clinicians' practice and ability to coordinate the multidisciplinary pain management team.
- Pain Medicine Best Practices: Integrative Solutions for Critical Challenges On Demand explores the current evidence, best practices, and emerging therapies for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Opioid and Non-Opioid Medications Management: Filling the Gaps, Prescribing for the Whole Patient On Demandprovides timely, practical information about the pharmacologic management of chronic pain.
2018 AAPM Annual Meeting Courses
- AAPM 2018 Annual Meeting On-Demand sessions address a challenge among all healthcare providers, the patients clinicians care for, and the communities they live in: balancing the need for improving comprehensive pain care while responding to the growing societal epidemic of prescription opioid and opioid-related overdose and deaths.
- Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary Pain-Based Care provides full access to the 2018 AAPM Annual Meeting preconference on the philosophy and benefits of interdisciplinary pain management. In light of the National Pain Strategy and treatment guidelines supporting a shift towards population-based multidisciplinary care, the role of structured interdisciplinary treatment programs and team-based care has found itself at the frontline of pain management. These recordings provide a broad stakeholder examination of multi- and inter-disciplinary pain management programs.
- Pain Medicine Best Practices: Integrative Solutions for Critical Challenges provides full access to the 2018 AAPM Annual Meeting preconference that was designed for pain specialists and subspecialists, primary care providers, and trainees interested in learning how to optimize the management of chronic pain with opioid analgesics and non-opioid therapies.
Access all AAPM on demand education in the AAPM Education Center.