AAPM received a record high number of scientific abstract poster submissions in 2018. The Scientific Poster Abstract Committee, Chaired by James C. Watson, MD, thoroughly reviewed abstracts. The highest-ranking poster abstract authors were invited to present their research to AAPM Annual Meeting attendees during this General Session. Attendees can look forward to learning about some of the most cutting-edge science in the field of pain medicine.
The Founders Award will be presented.
Plenary Research Highlights
Increasing both the quality and quantity of scientific pain research is a primary goal of the AAPM annual meeting. The Scientific Poster Abstract Committee has selected the highest-ranking, most novel 2018 poster submissions for live presentation in this plenary venue.
- Opening Session and Award Presentation (101)
- General Session I and Award Presentations (102)
- Basic, Translational, and Clinical Perspectives on Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) (201)
- Brain Imaging of Chronic Pain, Research Findings and Guidelines for Medicolegal Applications (202)
- Poster Research Highlights (205)