3:45–4:45 pm Friday, April 27
The Role of Low-Dose Naltrexone for the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain Syndromes
Neel Mehta, MD
Emerging Therapies in the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain
Charles E. Argoff, MD
- Review the role of low dosed naltrexone in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
- Recognize novel treatments in development and emerging evidence for role of currently available or repurposed treatments in the treatment of neuropathic pain.
- Review how or if novel or re-emerging treatments fit within current evidence based treatment algorithms.
- Multidisciplinary Care Model and Contemporary Strategies for Intrathecal Drug Delivery (203)
- Ketamine for Pain, Depression, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): What Do We Know? (206)
- Collecting Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs) to Enhance Your Practice and What the Collected Registry Data Tells Us So Far (210)
- Suicidality and Chronic Pain: Research/Risk Factors and Monitoring/Evaluation/Treatment in the Context of Opioid Tapering (211)
- A Pain in the Rear: Diagnosing and Treating Lumbar Spine and Sacroiliac Complex Pain (212)