Updates from the Collaborative Health Outcomes Information Registry (CHOIR), including new data and the practicalities of using it in interventional pain clinics and multidisciplinary pain centers, will be discussed throughout this session.
The Latest CHOIR Enhancements Make It Even Easier to Get It Up and Running
Sean Mackey, MD PhD
Collecting PROs in an Interventional Pain Practice and Treatment Outcomes Results
Ajay D. Wasan, MD MSc
Enhancing Clinical Practice with CHOIR and Getting Your Health System to Adopt It
Robert W. Hurley, MD PhD
- Review the importance of PROs to routine clinical care.
- Review the relevance of a treatment outcomes registry to advancing clinical research.
- Explain pragmatic considerations involved achieving objectives 1 and 2.
- Multidisciplinary Care Model and Contemporary Strategies for Intrathecal Drug Delivery (203)
- Ketamine for Pain, Depression, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): What Do We Know? (206)
- Neuropathic Pain: Beyond Adjuvants and Opioids: A Look at New and Reemerging Treatments (207)
- Suicidality and Chronic Pain: Research/Risk Factors and Monitoring/Evaluation/Treatment in the Context of Opioid Tapering (211)
- A Pain in the Rear: Diagnosing and Treating Lumbar Spine and Sacroiliac Complex Pain (212)