Gain invaluable tips and strategies on how to get your research published. Pain Medicine, the official journal of AAPM, considers international research and systematic review papers on all pain topics. Learn how to submit your best research to Pain Medicine!
Please note this session does not provide CME.
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain (401)
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- The Power of Groups: How, Why, When, and Where to Start a Pain Psychology Group (403)
- Managing Complex Chronic Pelvic Pain: An Interdisciplinary Approach (405)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Use During Epidural Injections (406)