The safety of interventional spine procedures: adverse events of spine injections, long-term complications of discography, and risks and benefits of stopping of continuing anticoagulation medications.
Managing Anticoagulation Medications During Spine Procedures
Byron Schneider, MD
Immediate and Delayed Adverse Events of Epidural Steroid Injections
David J. Kennedy, MD
Long-Term Outcomes of Lumbar Intervertebral Discography
Zachary McCormick, MD
- Quantify the most common complications of interventional spine procedures.
- Discuss the most up to date information regarding long term outcomes following discography.
- Discuss the risk and benefits of maintaining versus ceasing anticoagulation medications for spine interventions.
- Opening Session: Awards & Basic Science Night (101)
- General Session I: Cannabinoids (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Controversial Topics in Neuromodulation (202)
- Indications and Outcomes of Surgical Treatment of Back Pain: Getting the Right Patient to the Right Provider(s) (206)