Pain management is now forefront on the government's radar for fraud and abuse enforcement. Hear from a former federal healthcare fraud prosecutor who know represents healthcare providers on government enforcement priorities in the pain space and how to stay off of the government's radar.
- Identify the government's enforcement priorities in the pain space.
- Build an effective compliance program.
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain (401)
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- The Power of Groups: How, Why, When, and Where to Start a Pain Psychology Group (403)
- How to Get Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals (404)
- Managing Complex Chronic Pelvic Pain: An Interdisciplinary Approach (405)