Migraine is the second most common type of pain experienced in the US. It is important for the pain provider to understand how to effectively manage this common pain complaint. The goal of this session is to address updates in headache treatment, medically and interventionally for the pain practitioner.
Chronic Migraine: I Have Tried Everything I Know How to Do, Now What?
Meredith J. Barad, MD
Is There a Role for Nerve Blocks in Headache?
Nathaniel Marc Schuster, MD
Cervicogenic Headache: Diagnosis and Treatment
Narayan Kissoon, MD
- Understand the most up to date treatment recommendations for migraine and the most interesting research from the past year.
- Understand the role of nerve blocks in headache treatment.
- Understand the difference between cervicogenic headache and migraine and the treatment differentiations.
- Oncologic Treatment Related Pain: Updates and Paradigms for Management of Cancer-Treatment Related Pain (201)
- Addressing Barriers to Effective Pain Care Faced By a Special Population: Clinician, Psychology, and Economic Perspectives (205)
- Pain Management in Athletes: Neurophysiological, Biomechanical, and Psychosocial Considerations (209)
- It Takes a Village to Raze a Headache: Interdisciplinary Management of Primary Headaches (312)
- Facial Pain Syndromes: A Practical Approach to Orofacial, Dental, Cranial Neuralgia, and Atypical Facial Pain Syndromes (320)