3:30–4:30 Saturday, March 9
This session highlights management strategies for patients receiving multidisciplinary care with a targeted drug delivery system.
Multidisciplinary Care with Oral Analgesics Can Lead to Intrathecal Therapy: Selected Adverse Effects and Efficacy
Michael S. Leong, MD
Intrathecal Drug Delivery: Is Bolus Administration Better Than Continuous?
Jason E. Pope, MD
Cost Effectiveness of Targeted Drug Delivery
Robert Bolash, MD
- Present the current best practice intrathecal treatments.
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness data about intrathecal therapy compared with conservative multidisciplinary care.
- Select optimal patients for intrathecal therapy and adjust dosages, including tapering off intrathecal medications.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain (401)
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- The Power of Groups: How, Why, When, and Where to Start a Pain Psychology Group (403)
- How to Get Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals (404)