3:30–4:30 Saturday, March 9
This session highlights management strategies for patients receiving multidisciplinary care with a targeted drug delivery system.
Multidisciplinary Care with Oral Analgesics Can Lead to Intrathecal Therapy: Selected Adverse Effects and Efficacy
Michael S. Leong, MD
Intrathecal Drug Delivery: Is Bolus Administration Better Than Continuous?
Jason E. Pope, MD
Cost Effectiveness of Targeted Drug Delivery
Robert Bolash, MD
- Present the current best practice intrathecal treatments.
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness data about intrathecal therapy compared with conservative multidisciplinary care.
- Select optimal patients for intrathecal therapy and adjust dosages, including tapering off intrathecal medications.
- Opening Session: Awards & Basic Science Night (101)
- General Session I: Cannabinoids (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Controversial Topics in Neuromodulation (202)
- Indications and Outcomes of Surgical Treatment of Back Pain: Getting the Right Patient to the Right Provider(s) (206)