Pain Debate! High energy short presentations will inform participants of current controversies and allow them to make decisions with high quality evidence for their patients.
Stem Cell Therapy Should Be Used Prior to Other Injections for Joint and Spinal Pain
Pro: Corey Hunter, MD ; Con: James S. Khan, MD MSC
Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation is the Best Treatment for Hip and Knee Arthritis
Pro: Tim R. Deer, MD; Con: Vafi Salmasi, MD
Low Back Pain: Spinal Cord Stimulation Is Better than Percutaneous or Peripheral Therapies
Pro: Mehul J. Desai , MD MPH / Con: Michael S. Leong, MD
Please note this session does not provide CME.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- General Session I: Cannabis and Pain (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Use During Epidural Injections (406)