Pain Debate! High energy short presentations will inform participants of current controversies and allow them to make decisions with high quality evidence for their patients.
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Everything But Stimulation
Pro: Vivianne Tawfik, MD PhD; Con: Jason E. Pope, MD
Lumbar Spondylosis: The MINT Study - Radiofrequency Ablation is NOT Effective
Pro: Ajay B. Antony, MD / Con: Steven P. Cohen, MD
Sacral Nerve Stimulation is Better Than Conservative Care for Pelvic Pain
Pro: Corey W. Hunter, MD / Con: Jennifer Hah, MD MS
- Assess if spinal cord stimulation or other stimulation is necessary to treat CRPS.
- Describe the role of CGRP for modern migraine therapy.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Using During Epidural Injections (406)
- General Session I: Cannabis and Pain (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)