Pain Debate! High energy short presentations will inform participants of current controversies and allow them to make decisions with high quality evidence for their patients.
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Everything But Stimulation
Pro: Vivianne Tawfik, MD PhD; Con: Jason E. Pope, MD
Lumbar Spondylosis: The MINT Study - Radiofrequency Ablation is NOT Effective
Pro: Ajay B. Antony, MD / Con: Steven P. Cohen, MD
Conservative Care for Pelvic Pain
Pro: Kiran V. Patel, MD / Con: Jennifer Hah, MD MS
- Assess if Spinal Cord Stimulation or other stimulation is necessary to treat CRPS.
- Understand the role of CGRP for modern migraine therapy.
- Opening Session: Awards & Basic Science Night (101)
- General Session I: Cannabinoids (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Controversial Topics in Neuromodulation (202)
- Indications and Outcomes of Surgical Treatment of Back Pain: Getting the Right Patient to the Right Provider(s) (206)