11 am–Noon Friday, March 8
Why you should collect patient reported outcomes in your practice, how to do it, and what the collected data in tens of thousands of patients tells us thus far.
Enhancing Patient by Patient Clinical Decision-Making Using Patient Reported Outcomes
Ajay D. Wasan, MD MSc
Overcoming the Challenges to Deploying an Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes Tracking System
Gwynne Kirchen, MD
Advances In Medical Informatics and Cutting Edge Data Analysis of Registry Data
Sean Mackey, MD
- Assess the practical mechanics involved in measuring pain care.
- Explain what the collected registry data tells us thus far.
- Restate the cutting edge medical informatics and data analysis approaches that are used to analyze such data.
- Patient-Centered Prescription Opioid Tapering: Recipes for Success Across Practice Settings (303)
- Chronic Post-Surgical Pain: Which Patients? Why? What Can Be Done? (211)
- Mobile-Assisted Treatment: Health-Tech Innovations to Enhance Pain Care and Addiction Treatment (408)
- Cutting Edge Science and Clinical Practice: Buprenorphine/Naloxone for Pain and Opioid Use Disorder (215)