Cancer treatment related pain is a small but significant pain population which often present with difficult to treat pain. The treatment algorithms for treating cancer pain are evolving and this session will update the audience to the latest advances in the care of this patient population.
Advanced Therapies for Radiation Induced Neuropathy
Vinay Puttanniah, MD
Treatment Paradigms for Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Related Pain
Amitabh Gulati, MD
- Understand the mechanisms of how specific cancer treatments can lead to pain syndromes.
- Understand the latest advances in treatments for cancer treatment related pain.
- Addressing Barriers to Effective Pain Care Faced By a Special Population: Clinician, Psychology, and Economic Perspectives (205)
- Pain Management in Athletes: Neurophysiological, Biomechanical, and Psychosocial Considerations (209)
- Headache for the Pain Practitioner (316)
- Obesity and Chronic Pain (213)
- Cutting Edge Science and Clinical Practice: Buprenorphine/Naloxone for Pain and Opioid Use Disorder (215)