Cancer treatment related pain is a small but significant pain population which often present with difficult to treat pain. The treatment algorithms for treating cancer pain are evolving and this session will update the audience to the latest advances in the care of this patient population.
Advanced Therapies for Radiation Induced Neuropathy
Vinay Puttanniah, MD
Treatment Paradigms for Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Related Pain
Amitabh Gulati, MD
Advanced Treatment Options for Post-Surgical Pain in the Oncologic Population
Thomas Van de Ven, MD PhD
What Constitutes a Cancer Pain Survivor Patient: Identifying and Risk Stratifying Patients for Appropriate Cancer Pain Treatments
Dhanalakshmi Koyyalagunta, MD
- Describe the mechanisms of how specific cancer treatments can lead to pain syndromes.
- Recognize the latest advances in treatments for cancer treatment related pain.
- Treating Pain in the Elderly (305)
- Addressing Barriers to Effective Pain Care Faced By Special Populations Including Women, Hispanics, and LGBTQ: Clinician, Psychology, and Economic Perspectives (205)
- Pain Management in Athletes: Neurophysiological, Biomechanical, and Psychosocial Considerations (209)
- Obesity and Chronic Pain (213)
- Cutting Edge Science and Clinical Practice: Buprenorphine/Naloxone for Pain and Opioid Use Disorder (215)