Cancer treatment related pain is a small but significant pain population which often present with difficult to treat pain. The treatment algorithms for treating cancer pain are evolving and this session will update the audience to the latest advances in the care of this patient population.
Advanced Therapies for Radiation Induced Neuropathy
Vinay Puttanniah, MD
Treatment Paradigms for Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy Related Pain
Amitabh Gulati, MD
Advanced Treatment Options for Post-Surgical Pain in the Oncologic Population
Thomas Van de Ven, MD PhD
What Constitutes a Cancer Pain Survivor Patient: Identifying and Risk Stratifying Patients for Appropriate Cancer Pain Treatments
Dhanalakshmi Koyyalagunta, MD
- Describe the mechanisms of how specific cancer treatments can lead to pain syndromes.
- Recognize the latest advances in treatments for cancer treatment related pain.
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain (401)
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- The Power of Groups: How, Why, When, and Where to Start a Pain Psychology Group (403)
- How to Get Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals (404)
- Managing Complex Chronic Pelvic Pain: An Interdisciplinary Approach (405)