8–9 am Saturday, March 9
Selecting Patients for Facet Blocks and Optimizing Lumbar Facet Radiofrequency Denervation Outcomes
Stephen P. Cohen, MD
- Assess that medial branch blocks are more of a prognostic than diagnostic procedure.
- Refine selection criteria for MBB and RF denervation.
- Individualize and optimize the selection process for candidates for RF denervation.
- Optimize RF lesion size.
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Using During Epidural Injections (406)
- Pain Debate! Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Radiofrequency Ablation for Back Pain, and Sacral Stimulation (302)
- Opening Session: Awards & Basic Science Night (101)
- General Session I: Cannabis and Pain (102)