8–9 am Saturday, March 9
Selecting Patients for Facet Blocks and Optimizing Lumbar Facet Radiofrequency Denervation Outcomes
Stephen P. Cohen, MD
- Assess that medial branch blocks are more of a prognostic than diagnostic procedure.
- Refine selection criteria for MBB and RF denervation.
- Individualize and optimize the selection process for candidates for RF denervation.
- Optimize RF lesion size.
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- General Session I: Cannabis and Pain (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Use During Epidural Injections (406)
- Controversial Topics in Neuromodulation (202)