The AAPM 35th Annual Meeting General Session II will feature awards presentations and a must-see plenary presentation on neuromodulaion. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions from the audience to an expert panel.
Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation – Interventions
In this interactive session, the audience will hear varying perspectives on the rapidly evolving field of neurostimulation from experts in this area, to include indications, contraindications, patient selection including the need for trials and alternative selection schemes, long-term outcomes such as the durability of pain relief and the ability to reduce opioid consumption, preventing and managing complications, and differences between the various modalities. Audience members will be given the opportunity to present their own questions, to include the management of challenging cases.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Using During Epidural Injections (406)
- Pain Debate! Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Radiofrequency Ablation for Back Pain, and Sacral Stimulation (302)
- Opening Session: Awards & Basic Science Night (101)