8:15–9:15 am Friday, March 8
Be sure to attend the AAPM 35th Annual Meeting General Session I & Awards Presentation! Dr. Jianguo Cheng will deliver introductory remarks.
Cannabis and Pain: Closing the Gap Between Experience and Evidence
David Casarett, MD MS
Mark A. Ware, MBBS MRCP(UK) MSc
- Examine controversies in systematic reviews of cannabinoids and pain.
- Analyze potential for cannabinoid-opioid therapeutic synergy.
Please note this session does not provide CME.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- New Safety Considerations for Interventional Pain: Risks Associated with Cumulative use of Steroid Injections, Short and Long-Term Complications of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography (402)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Use During Epidural Injections (406)
- Controversial Topics in Neuromodulation (202)