Combining Pain Treatment with Community Based Support Enhanced by Wearable Technology in Patients with Dual Diagnosis. Mobile applications hold the promise of improving chronic pain care in patients with dual diagnosis by facilitating access to resources that minimize unnecessary readmission and relapse of substance use.
Taming the Two-Headed Monster: Managing the Patient with Dual Diagnoses of Chronic Pain and Substance Use Disorder
Connecting the Disconnected: Online Support Networks For Addiction Recovery
Enhancing Hub & Spoke Medication-Assisted Treatment with Mobile Applications and Biosensors
- Become familiar with the incidence of chronic pain in patients with SUD.
- Learn appropriate approach to pain management in this patient population.
- Become familiar with emerging community based approaches including wearable technologies that help monitoring these patient and potentially prevent a relapse.
- The 'Newish' Skill of Measuring Pain Care in Routine Clinical Practice and Outcomes So Far (203)
- Chronic Post-Surgical Pain: Which Patients? Why? What Can Be Done? (211)
- Patient-Centered Prescription Opioid Tapering: Recipes for Success Across Practice Settings (303)
- Cutting Edge Science and Clinical Practice: Buprenorphine/Naloxone for Pain and Opioid Use Disorder (215)