The safety of interventional spine procedures: adverse events of spine injections, long-term complications of discography, and risks and benefits of stopping of continuing anticoagulation medications.
An Update on Cumulative Steroid Risk with Spinal Injections
Byron Schneider, MD
Short-Term Risks of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography
Long-Term Risks of Provocation Discography
Zachary McCormick, MD
- Quantify the indications, effectiveness, and common complications of epidural steroid injections.
- Discuss the most up to date information regarding long term outcomes following discography.
- Discuss the risk and benefits of maintaining versus ceasing anticoagulation medications for spine interventions.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- Immediate Adverse Events Associated with Epidural Injections, Particulate Versus Non-Particulate Steroid Using During Epidural Injections (406)
- Pain Debate! Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, Radiofrequency Ablation for Back Pain, and Sacral Stimulation (302)
- General Session I: Cannabis and Pain (102)
- General Session II: Pardon the Interruption: Rapid-Fire Neuromodulation (103)