The safety of interventional spine procedures: adverse events of spine injections, long-term complications of discography, and risks and benefits of stopping of continuing anticoagulation medications.
An Update on Cumulative Steroid Risk with Spinal Injections
Byron Schneider, MD
Short-Term Risks of Disc Puncture and Provocation Discography
Long-Term Risks of Provocation Discography
Zachary McCormick, MD
- Quantify the indications, effectiveness, and common complications of epidural steroid injections.
- Discuss the most up to date information regarding long term outcomes following discography.
- Discuss the risk and benefits of maintaining versus ceasing anticoagulation medications for spine interventions.
- General Session III (104): Radiofrequency
- Practical Manual Medicine Techniques to Use in the Office for Cervicogenic Headache and Sacroiliac Pain (401)
- The Power of Groups: How, Why, When, and Where to Start a Pain Psychology Group (403)
- How to Get Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals (404)
- Managing Complex Chronic Pelvic Pain: An Interdisciplinary Approach (405)