Headache, facial pain, and interventions commonly are are referred to a pain specialist, as they often are under-represented in pain training. This will be a fast-paced, case-based, audience-involved session focusing on practical clinical pearls in the diagnosis and treatment of headache disorders seen in pain medicine practices.
Headache Rapid-Fire Panel
James Watson, Alexander Feoktistov, Meredith Barad
- Recognize common headache syndromes seen in pain medicine practices and evidence-based treatment recommendations.
- Interpret the role of interventional procedures in various headache syndromes.
- Identify unique treatments appropriate for spontaneous intracranial hypotension headache, cluster headache, severe acute on chronic headache, and refractory chronic daily headaches.
- Cutting Through the Hype: Marijuana and CBD Oil for Pain
- Applying to Pain Fellowships, Maximize Your Success: Tips for a Successful Match and Beyond (317)
- Going Deeper into Opioid Deprescribing: Addressing the Concerns of Prescribers and Patients to Optimize Outcomes (302)
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- Opioid Therapy 2020: Past, Present, and Future (306)