AAPM and APPD welcomes you to attend this inaugural three-session educational event where fellowship directors from across the country will discuss the fellowship selection process, provide tips for a successful match, and discuss the literature, patient selection, and billing/coding for popular Interventional procedures.
This is a non-CME event.
Applying to Pain Fellowships: Maximizing Matriculation
Susan Moeschler, MD and Amitabh Gulati, MD
Tips for Success in Fellowship and Beyond
Scott Pritzlaff, MD and Nalini Sehgal, MD
- Develop a timeline for their application for pain fellowship.
- Appraise their personal statement and application for strengths and weaknesses.
- Target fellowships that align with a private practice or academic environment.
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- The Future of IPM? Evidence, Technique, Documentation, Billing and Coding Strategies for Percutaneous Surgeries (318)
- Botulinum, Biologics, and IT Therapies for Chronic Pain: Research and Reimbursement (319)
- Cutting Through the Hype: Marijuana and CBD Oil for Pain (203)
- How to Get Your Research Funded (209)