AAPM and APPD welcomes you to attend this inaugural three-session educational event where fellowship directors from across the country will discuss the fellowship selection process, provide tips for a successful match, and discuss the literature, patient selection, and billing/coding for popular Interventional procedures.
This is a non-CME event.
Spinal Neurostimulation: DRG and SCS Pearls
Scott Brancolini, MD MPH
Vertebral Augmentation Pearls
Amitabh Gulati, MD
Percutaneous Image Guided Lumbar Decompression
Sayed Wahezi, MD and Chong Kim, MD
- Define the evidence behind percutaneous surgical procedures.
- Describe percutaneous surgical procedure techniques.
- Define CPT and ICD-10 codes important to coding/billing for pain medicine practices.
- Applying to Pain Fellowships, Maximize Your Success: Tips for a Successful Match and Beyond (317)
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- Botulinum, Biologics, and IT Therapies for Chronic Pain: Research and Reimbursement (319)
- Cutting Through the Hype: Marijuana and CBD Oil for Pain (203)
- How to Get Your Research Funded (209)