AAPM and APPD welcomes you to attend this inaugural three-session educational event where fellowship directors from across the country will discuss the fellowship selection process, provide tips for a successful match, and discuss the literature, patient selection, and billing/coding for popular Interventional procedures.
This is a non-CME event.
Botulinum and Biologics for Chronic Pain
Charles Argoff, MD
IT Pumps: Medications, Evidence, and Technique
Nalini Sehgal, MD
Botulinum and IT Therapies Evidence, Documentation, Billing and Coding
Amy Turner, RN BSN MMHC CPC CHC CHIAP
- Explain the literature, documentation, and payment principles behind botulinum and biologic medications.
- Explain the literature, documentation, and payment principles behind intrathecal therapies.
- Applying to Pain Fellowships, Maximize Your Success: Tips for a Successful Match and Beyond (317)
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- The Future of IPM? Evidence, Technique, Documentation, Billing and Coding Strategies for Percutaneous Surgeries (318)
- Cutting Through the Hype: Marijuana and CBD Oil for Pain (203)
- How to Get Your Research Funded (209)