Step out of the convention center on Saturday night, February 29, 7-8:30 pm, for an evening of conversation and refreshments during the AAPM 2020 Problem-Based Learning Discussion event at Granite City Food & Brewery in National Harbor, MD.
The event offers meeting goers a chance to network with colleagues by engaging in interactive discussions on controversial topics related to real-world cases. Expert faculty members including Drs. Eric Schoomaker, Beth Darnall, Trip Buckenmaier, Mark Wallace, Nafisseh Warner, Gary Brenner, and Stephen Wegener will guide table conversations in a relaxed, social atmosphere to promote more in-depth discussions on contemporary topics pertinent to practicing pain medicine.
Each ticket includes entry to the event and appetizers, plus your first drink is on AAPM.
To sign up online, select the PBLD event during step 3 of the checkout process while you’re registering for the meeting. Existing meeting registrants can add a PBLD ticket to their registration by calling 847-375-4731. Onsite registration will be available at the meeting registration desk.
Space is limited, and registration will be available until the event sells out.
Table Topics & Faculty
Integrative pain management and the state of pain care in the military
Beth Darnall & Stephen Wegener
How to get your foot in the door with academic medicine: Research and Beyond
Nafisseh Warner & Gary Brenner
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- Applying to Pain Fellowships, Maximize Your Success: Tips for a Successful Match and Beyond (317)
- The Future of IPM? Evidence, Technique, Documentation, Billing and Coding Strategies for Percutaneous Surgeries (318)
- Botulinum, Biologics, and IT Therapies for Chronic Pain: Research and Reimbursement (319)
- Cutting Through the Hype: Marijuana and CBD Oil for Pain (203)