12:30-1:30 PM Thursday, February 27
After attending this symposium, participants should be better able to:
- Explore the underlying biology that establishes migraine as a neurological disease
- Understand the impact of migraine on patients’ daily lives
- Understand how to diagnose and classify migraine
This presentation will discuss migraine diagnosis, classification and treatment as well as migraine-associated patient burden.
Activity sponsored by: Novartis
- AJOVY® (fremanezumab-vfrm) Injection: An anti-CGRP for the Preventive Treatment of Migraine in Adults
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- A Fresh Look at Atypical Opioids as Frontline Analgesics: Science NOT Misconceptions
- Opioid Induced Respiratory Depression – latest thinking – is safety within our reach?
- A Common Sense Approach to: Lawsuit Prevention, Tax Reduction & License Protection