Published in News
AAPM is accepting applications for its 2018 Pain Medicine Fellows Scholarship Program through December 20, 2017. The goal of the Scholarship Program is to give future leaders in the pain medicine field the opportunity to engage with current thought leaders and researchers.
- Registration to the Interdisciplinary/Multidisciplinary Pain-Based Care Preconference
- Registration to the AAPM 34th Annual Meeting
- A free year of AAPM membership
- Up to $1,500 USD in reimbursement for related costs to attend the meeting*
- Networking opportunities with leaders in the field of pain medicine throughout the meeting, including a reception for program directors and fellows and an invitation to the AAPM President's Reception
*Some restrictions apply. View details.
Fellows currently in accredited ACGME or AOA Pain Medicine Fellowship Programs are encouraged to apply for the chance to attend AAPM's 34th Annual Meeting and Preconferences being held at the Vancouver Convention Centre, BC, Canada.
To support this Scholarship Program and help AAPM fund future scholars, consider making a contribution when you complete your Annual Meeting registration.