This recurring symposium is designed to assist new or young researchers in understanding the process of formalizing and executing publishable ideas and concepts and goes through the step-by-step process of preparing, writing, and submitting this work for publication.
Nuts and Bolts of Preparing a Publishable Idea
Pragmatic Hints for Publication Strategy
W. Michael Hooten
- Examine the research process a propos developing projects that will ultimately be publishable.
- Review the basic and common rules of publication.
- Review the basic editorial process, using pain medicine as an example.
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- General Session III
- Applying to Pain Fellowships, Maximize Your Success: Tips for a Successful Match and Beyond (317)
- The Future of IPM? Evidence, Technique, Documentation, Billing and Coding Strategies for Percutaneous Surgeries (318)
- Botulinum, Biologics, and IT Therapies for Chronic Pain: Research and Reimbursement (319)