Dr Martin Cheatle PhD. Director, Behavioral Medicine - Penn Pain Medicine Center. Associate Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Dr Andrew Germanovich DO. Anesthesiologist, Orange County, Ca.
After attending this symposium, participants should be better able to:
- Understand latest understanding of, and risks from, OIRD.
- Understand who is at risk and how Physicians can minimize the issue.
- Learn of latest thinking around how to prevent OIRD in the future.
Over 100 Americans die every day due to OIRD, yet it is not well understood by patients and some Physicians. This Symposium will take participants through the latest thinking and science, and define who is at risk in each segment of the population, from those with legitimate prescriptions, to those misusing Opioids. It will cover issues of concomitant medications and how they impact the risk profile, and will guide participants through the best ways to mitigate risk in a highly vulnerable population.
Activity sponsored by: Masimo
- AJOVY® (fremanezumab-vfrm) Injection: An anti-CGRP for the Preventive Treatment of Migraine in Adults
- AAPM Foundation Spotlight: Opioid Reduction (102)
- A Fresh Look at Atypical Opioids as Frontline Analgesics: Science NOT Misconceptions
- A Common Sense Approach to: Lawsuit Prevention, Tax Reduction & License Protection
- Emerging Trends in Migraine Diagnosis and Treatment
Martin, Cheatle, PhD
Andrew Germanovich DO